Employment with Lifestyle Centred Services
click Lifestyle Centred Services are always seeking applications from experienced Disability Support Workers. We support adults and children across Victoria in both regional and metropolitan areas.
http://madanha.ir/aribos/arini/2108 Our staff enjoy:
- Above award wages
- The security of ongoing, rostered shifts
- Flexibility to fit in with your lifestyle / study
- Management support 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Paid training for eligible programs
All applicants applying for a position with Lifestyle Centred Services undergo a comprehensive recruitment procedure, and are required to provide evidence of their relevant skills, qualifications and/or industry experience.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Current Police Check (within last 12 months) or be prepared for Lifestyle Centred Services to obtain a criminal history check on your behalf.
- Current Working with Children Check (if working with individuals 18 years and under).
- Contact details of two recent, professional Referees.
- Certificate IV Disability, or equivalent industry experience in disability, aged care nursing, community services, child care industry, or a related industry. Student nurses are welcome to apply.
- Current Provide First Aid and Perform CPR Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Manual Handling Certificate (or willingness to obtain).
- Email your resume to email@example.com or alternatively fill out the form below: