Employment with Lifestyle Centred Services
http://fhlchristianministries.org/?encycloped=Wharton-school-part-time-mba&bca=e8 Lifestyle Centred Services are always seeking applications from experienced Disability Support Workers. We support adults and children across Victoria in both regional and metropolitan areas.
http://www.visionarywebsite.com/?kiolsa=verita-si-opzioni-binarie&044=8d Our staff enjoy:
- Above award wages
- The security of ongoing, rostered shifts
- Flexibility to fit in with your lifestyle / study
- Management support 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Paid training for eligible programs
All applicants applying for a position with Lifestyle Centred Services undergo a comprehensive recruitment procedure, and are required to provide evidence of their relevant skills, qualifications and/or industry experience.
http://specialolympics.es/?erimeri=cuales-son-los-elementos-de-un-sistema-de-comercio-colaborativo&786=7f Mandatory requirements are:
- Current Police Check (within last 12 months) or be prepared for Lifestyle Centred Services to obtain a criminal history check on your behalf.
- Current Working with Children Check (if working with individuals 18 years and under).
- Contact details of two recent, professional Referees.
- Certificate IV Disability, or equivalent industry experience in disability, aged care nursing, community services, child care industry, or a related industry. Student nurses are welcome to apply.
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain).
- Manual Handling Certificate (or willingness to obtain).
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively fill out the form below:
paper trading gratuito